One of the purposes of the Video Mapping European Center is to provide this resource portal with as much content as possible on video mapping, a discipline that has been little documented so far. We are thus proposing a permanent call for texts, in order to feed the resource portal.
The tackled themes are, amongst others:
- The history of video mapping
- Writing: narrative, interactive, immersive ...
- The uses of video mapping in non-artistic fields: mediation tool, heritage enhancement tool, territory attractiveness, marketing tool, industrial use, in the health sector, etc.
- Case study of singular artwork
- The use of sound and music in video mapping
- The economy of video mapping: structuring of companies, jobs, training, business models, markets...
- Video mapping technologies, software, servers, video projectors...
- Mapping and institutions: the problem of non-recognition of video mapping (no support for creation, no recognition as an art form by many institutions) and its repercussions on the development of creation and innovation.